Keep your office ready to handle high-volume printing tasks with this Hammermill Fore premium multipurpose copy paper. ColorLok technology delivers bolder monochrome prints and more vibrant color images, while the opaque finish prevents ink from showing through on the reverse side of each sheet. This Hammermill Fore premium multipurpose copy paper comes with a 99.99 percent jam-free guarantee for smooth, efficient printing.
- High-quality, multipurpose paper delivers amazing print quality on all types of projects
- Paper dimensions: 8.5″W x 11″L (US letter)
- Paper weight: 20 lbs.
- Brightness rating of 96 for sharp, clear print results
- Comes in white with bond finish
- Designed to run smoothly through printers, copiers, and scanners
- 10 reams per carton, 5000 sheets total
- Paper is acid-free to prevent from crumbling or yellowing
- FSC certified – this product comes from responsibly managed forests
Produce large batches of documents quickly without worrying about paper jams using this Hammermill multipurpose paper that is specifically designed to work with high-output machines. A brightness rating of 96 US ensures crisp, easy-to-read printouts and copies every time.
Crisp White Hue
Each page of 20-pound multipurpose paper in this case sports a bright white surface that provides high contrast to black or colored inks. Whether you’re printing full-color flyers for local distribution, a stack of legal documents or a novel manuscript, this acid-free paper ensures that your printed text and images will retain vibrancy over time.
This letter-size copy paper is designed to be 99.99-percent jam-free, so you can confidently leave a job running and attend to other tasks without worry. Because this paper is made for large-capacity machines, you can simply set the paper in the automatic feeder before starting each job.
Each ream of paper includes 500 individual pages, making it simple to stock a larger machine and reducing the need to open multiple packs every time you have a big print job. The case comes with 10 reams, so you can stock multiple printers in the same office at once or keep some of the reams in storage for future use.