Keep toilet bowls spotless with Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Tough Stain Remover. This non-abrasive toilet bowl cleaner removes dirt and grime, destroying 99.9% of bacteria with a powerful clinging non-bleach formula. Its unique dispensing nozzle easily delivers that cleaning power under the bowl rim. Clorox Toilet Bowl Tough Stain Remover clings to the bowl’s surface to dissolve hard water stains, mineral deposits, rust, lime scale and prevents unsightly toilet rings. This powerful non-bleach toilet cleaner deodorizes and it is safe to use in septic systems. Ideal for use in public restrooms, restaurants, gyms anf other commercial facilities. Get complete coverage and complete clean with Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Tough Stain Remover.
- Clean and disinfect with Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Tough Stain Remover that dissolves stains including hard water, rust, lime scale and mineral deposits to leave your porcelain toilet bowl looking shiny and new
- Powerful clinging gel cleans and deodorizes killing 99.9% of bacteria to leave your toilet sparkling clean
- This toilet cleaning gel with a bleach free formula has a special nozzle to clean under the bowl rim
- This bleach free cleaning gel deodorizes and removes tough stains while delivering a deep clean
- Easily dispense the non-abrasive gel formula with the wide nozzle to coat the inside of the bowl, scrub and let sit, then flush away the grime. Safe on septic tanks
- Ideal for use in public restrooms, restaurants, gyms and other commercial facilities
- Safety Data Sheet
Ingredients:?Glycolic Acid 3.070%, Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 0.054%, Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 0.081%, Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 0.135%, n-Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16), dimethyl benzyl ammonium chlorides 0.180%. Other 96.480%
Warnings:This toilet cleaner causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not use or mix with products that contain bleach (sodium hypochlorite). To do so may release hazardous gases. Always flush toilet before and after use of this product.