Small yet tough, the DYMO Organizer Express Pro uses a turn-and-click wheel with letters, numbers and special characters to simplify label making for intuitive use, so you can create embossed labels anywhere, any time. A soft-grip handle and contoured trigger provide comfortable operation, and when you’re finished, an enhanced cutter cleanly snips the new label for immediate use. Choose from red or black tape with three cassettes to get you started, including one in red and two in black.
- Portable label maker for go-anywhere use
- Mechanical embossed printing technology requires no power to operate
- Prints on 0.38″ wide embossing labels
- Choose from multiple characters, including letters, numbers and special characters for flexible labeling
- Dimensions: 8.37″ x 6.25″ x 3.75″
- Weight: 1 lbs
- What’s In the Box: Handheld label maker, two black label cassettes and one red label cassette
- One-year limited warranty for quality assurance
Compact and Lightweight
With a soft grip handle, this label maker fits in your palm for one-handed operation. The upright design stands on desks and work benches for easy access, and the small size and lightweight construction lets you slide it into a drawer or your bag for portable use. Made from ABS plastic, the label maker offers rugged durability, making it ideal for busy work environments.
Easy Turn-and-Click System
The DYMO Organizer Express Pro uses a turn-and-click wheel for simple operation that anyone in the office can use. Just turn the wheel to your desired character and click to create it. There are no special settings to learn or buttons to navigate, and because the label maker relies on mechanical embossing technology to print, it never needs batteries.
This handheld label maker features a multi-character wheel to cover more than just the alphabet, so you can organize throughout the office. In addition to letters and numbers, the wheel includes symbols for punctuation and currency to create labels for complex filing systems and instructions for shared equipment and building facilities.