Treat wounds and minor injuries with this First Aid Only 25-person first aid kit. The convenient carrying case comes with dedicated compartments to keep supplies neatly organized, and the flexible design can be mounted to your wall or simply stored in your desk. Water-resistant construction protects the contents stored inside from potential water damage. This kit includes bandages, gauze, scissors and triple antibiotic cream for wound care, along with gloves for sanitation and safety. Use the aspirin tablets to relieve pain or fevers when staff members report not feeling well. This First Aid Only 25-person first aid kit comes with an American Red Cross first aid guide to help you treat coworkers during medical emergencies.
- Contains 107 first aid supplies for up to 25 people
- Plastic case comes with a carrying handle and can be placed on a wall or other flat vertical surface
- Ideal for contractors, fleet vehicles, worksites or small companies with up to 25 employees
- Contains: 50 (0.75″ x 3″) adhesive plastic bandages, 12 aspirin tablets, 12 BZK antiseptic towelettes, one (4″ x 5″) cold pack, one (2″) conforming gauze roll, one (4 oz.) eyewash, three fingertip fabric bandages, one first aid guide, one (0.5″ x 5 yd.) first aid tape, two knuckle fabric bandages, two pairs of nitrile exam gloves
- One pair of scissors, one sterile eye pad, six (2″ x 2″) sterile gauze pads, three sting relief wipes, one (5″ x 9″) trauma pad, one (40″ x 40″ x 56″) triangular bandage, six (0.5gram) triple antibiotic ointment packets, one pair of tweezers
- Meets or exceeds OSHA standards