High Performance Packaging Tape for Cold Temperature Applications
Scotch? Box Sealing Tape 313 is a 2.55 mil (65 micron) high performance polypropylene film tape with pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that offers reliability even with the stresses of over or under packed boxes. It is specifically designed to withstand cold temperature applications and for easy handling and smooth dispensing by hand, with manual dispensers or the 3M Matic? Case Sealers. It meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact and resists aging, weathering and UV light where important.
- Medium duty packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Food and beverage industry
- Cold temperature applications
- Cartons exposed to UV light and aging
- Tabbing and bag closure
Reliable Closure for Difficult Applications
Scotch? Box Sealing Tape 313 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to difficult surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
Medium duty sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, medium duty sealing tape is popular with food and beverage, general industrial and cold temperature applications.
- Thickness: 2.5 mil
- Size: 1.88″ x 109.3 yds.
- Pack size: 36/Carton
- Easy unwind tape releases quietly when applied
- Adheres well to cartons containing various levels of recycled content
- Features smooth dispensing for easy handling
- Ideal for wide temperature fluctuating environments
- Tensile strength 35 pounds per inch of width